The first model of Creta was launched on 21 July 2015. Hyundai upgraded the Creta with lots of interior and exterior design changes and BS6 engine and launched it on 17 March 2020. Hyundai Creta offers a lot of features first in segment Ventilated Seats, Hyundai Bluelink Connectivity Infotainment, control and Safety system. Creta is also a very safe car as it acquired 4-star rating in Global NCAP crash Test. It became the top selling car of segment in August 2020. Hyundai Creta comes in 7-trims, 3-Engine options and 4-Transmission options totalling to a 17-Variants with ex-showroom price ranging from Rs. 9.82-17.33 lakhs.
- 1.4 Litre 4-cylinder kappa turbo Petrol engine generating 138bhp power and 242 Nm torque.
- 1.5 Litre MPi 4-cylinder Petrol engine generating 113bhp Power and 144 Nm torque.
- 1.5 Litre U2 CRDi 4-cylinder Diesel engine generating 113bhp power and 250 Nm torque.
- MT – Manual Transmission with 5-Gears.
- CVT – Automatic Continuous Variable Transmission.
- DCT – Automatic Dual Clutch Transmission with 7-Gears.
- Torque Converter – Automatic Transmission with
- E, EX, S, SX, SX (O).
|Hyundai Creta||Length||Width||Height||Wheelbase||Fuel Tank(Litre)||Weight (kg)|
|Engine||1.5L Petrol/1.5L diesel||1.4L turbo Petrol/1.5L Petrol/1.5L diesel|
|Price (ex-showroom, Delhi)||Starting Rs.9.82 lakhs||Starting Rs. 16.28 lakhs|
|Mileage||17.0 kmpl||17.0 kmpl|
|Infotainment||No||10-inch Bluelink connectivity|
|Android Auto/car play||No||Yes|
|Steering mounted controls||No||Yes|
|Climate control||Manual||Automatic Climate control|
|Power windows||Front and rear||Front and rear|
|Rear parking sensor||Yes||Yes|
|Driver’s seat height adjust||Yes||Yes|
|Tyres||205/65 R16||215/60 R17|