TATA showcased its Sub-Compact SUV TATA Nexon at Auto Expo 2016 and commercially launched on 21 September 2017. Tata Nexon SUV is equipped with a lot of latest techs and safety features like ABS, EBD, ESP, Brake Assist, Traction control, Hill assist. It has a unique sporty high raised look and pretty much spacious having a Ground Clearance of 209 mm. As TATA is known for its build quality, Nexon performed great in the Global Ncap safety rating securing 4-stars. Tata Nexon comes in 7-trims, 2-Engine options, 2-Transmission options, and airbag optional totaling to a whopping 36-Variants with ex-showroom price ranging from Rs. 7.3-12.79 lakhs. TATA also added Nexon EV to its electric car lineup.
- 1.2 Litre 3-cylinder turbocharged Revotron Petrol engine generating 118-bhp Power and 170-Nm torque.
- 1.5 Litre 4-cylinder Turbocharged Revotorq Diesel engine generating 108-bhp power and 260-Nm torque.
- MT – Manual Transmission with 6-Gears.
- AMT – Automatic Manual Transmission with 6- Gears.
- XE, XM, XMA, XMA ($), XZ, XZ PLUS, XZA PLUS.
|TATA Nexon||Length||Width||Height||Wheelbase||Fuel Tank(Litre)||Weight (kg)|
|Nexon Variants||E||Sportz SX Plus|
|Engine||1.2L Petrol/1.5L diesel||1.0L turbo Petrol/1.2L Petrol/1.5L diesel|
|Price (ex-showroom, Delhi)||Starting Rs.7.3 lakhs||Starting Rs. 12.79 lakhs|
|Mileage||17.4 kmpl||22.4 kmpl|
|Infotainment||No||7-inch CONNECTNEXT system|
|Android Auto/car play||No||Yes|
|Steering mounted controls||No||Yes|
|Climate control||Manual||Automatic Climate control|
|Power windows||Front only||Front and rear|
|Rear parking sensor||Yes||Yes|
|Central locking||With Key||Keyless|
|Driver’s seat height adjust||No||Yes|
|Tyres||195/60 R16||215/60 R16|